Handling in excess of 150 port calls each month, SPI Marine provides vessel operators with a reliable, pro-active and cost-effective service, attending to all ports along the Chinese coast.
SPI Marine is recognised for its experienced staff who offer a hands-on service to its principals. We maintain strong relationships, placing our clients best interests at the centre of everything we do, offering them the peace of mind they need. We pride ourselves on having indepth local knowledge of all ports across our network. Place your confidence in the reliable hands of SPI Marine and benefit from our qualified professionals who are available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Service Features Include:
• We provide our principals with detailed information on dimensional or operational restrictions as well as weather conditions and congestion at Chinese and Korean ports.
• We coordinate closely with the Master, pilots, shippers, receivers, terminals and local agents at all the ports we service.
• For all vessels we manage the rotation planning for multiple port or berth calls, taking account of restrictions and berth availability to ensure optimized vessel dispatch.
• We handle the completion of all documentation for loading and discharging, including vessel and customs clearance. Special attention is given to the availability of original Bills of Lading and Statements of Facts, for example, as well as strict adherence to cargo dispatch instructions.
• We offer husbandry services including crew changes, repairs, delivery of spare parts, cash to Master ops, and more.